For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
Fact submitted by: bonjourtammy
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
Fucking thank you.
INTERNET FRIENDS ARE REAL FRIENDS.
You wrote ‘still has trust issues’…
and deep down i know this never works
but you can lay with me so it desn’t hurt
- sherlock and john KISSING
- FOR THE FIRST TIME
- john giving tender soft kisses at first
- as to not spook sherlock, to ease him in gently
- but then sherlock just LICKS JOHN’S LIPS AND
- JOHN GASPS IN SURPRISE AND SHERLOCK TAKES ADVANTAGE OF JOHNS OPEN MOUTH
- AND LICKS HIS WAY INSIDE, NO SHAME
- AND JOHN IS SO SHOCKED HE GROANS AND THEN
- SO DOES SHERLOCK AND ITS SO DEEP IT VIBRATES AND
- (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
“BECAUSE some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world b u r n.”
when u get ketchup on a new shirt